All About



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sant Chatwal to invest Rs.300 crore in Kerala resorts

Kochi, Jan 8 (IANS) Indian-American businessman Sant Singh Chatwal is thinking of investing Rs.300 crore in setting up resorts in Kerala.
"I am planning to enter the business of resorts and one of the locations that I have zeroed in is to have a plush resort in the capital city of Kerala," Chatwal told IANS ahead of a session at the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas being held here.
The owner of the Hampshire Hotels and resort has a plush hotel here that he set up in 2008, investing Rs.200 crore.
"Your state has impressed me a lot with its abundant natural beauty besides lovely people. I am planning a few resorts in Kerala and the first in line is in Thiruvananthapuram. I have found a few other locations also," added Chatwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment